Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Skype Editing Sessions

I am so excited to announce my new skype editing sessions offer.

One of my strong points as a photographer is my editing skills, and with technology I can show you how to start the basics in photoshop, or answer more advanced questions.

HOW IT WORKS

  • You can easily download skype for free here MAC or here WINDOWS but most of you already have it.

    There is a share screen option in which you can watch my screen and I'll be able to talk you through photoshop and what I'm doing with you watching right from your screen!

    DETAILS

  • Program I'm teaching: PHOTOSHOP (I have CS5)
  • $25 per hour
  • I can go through a photo you've taken, or pull one of mine
  • pay by paypal, $10 before the date to hold your spot.
    The rest at the beginning of the session.

    SOME SKILLS

  • Basics of Photoshop
  • Face/Skin retouching
  • Layers
  • Curves/Color enhancements
  • How to create lighting effects
  • Gradients
  • Advanced manipulations
  • Expansions
  • NOTE: if you have something advanced you'd like to learn or try, ask me about it first.

    I don't think there is any better way to help yourself go to the next level then learn new techniques. Once you learn it, it's yours to use forever, so I think it's a great opportunity for anyone aspiring to revolutionize their skills.

    SET UP AN APPOINTMENT

    rm.photos@live.com

    Send me this form filled out

  • Name:
    Photoshop version:
    Your photo or mine?:
    If yours, describe it:
    What do you want to learn:
    What time is best for you:

    See you soon :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment